Thursday, September 17, 2015

Good job Mellow Mushroom

As they say "The squeaky wheel gets the grease", so is true in the restaurant business.  If you get bad service or are treated badly, you love to tell everyone.  I want to report a good experience I recently had.

Saturday night I didnt feel like cooking so we went to Mellow Mushroom for pizza.  We have been there several times and know what we want.  My wife and I ordered draught beer and the server said they were having trouble with the tap because they had recently changed the CO2 tank and the line had not been bleed.  I watched as the bar teander tried several times to pull the draught on several beers. We waited for about 15 minutes before the beer was delivered to the table.  The server was very attentive but our salad was taking a loog time.  Finally the salad and pizza arrived at the same time.  Don't you hate when that happens?  We had not been given cutlery so we sat there staring at our food unable to eat.  I spoke to the server and finally recieved the implements.

Sensing my frustration the server sent the manager over and we were told we would recieve the local's discount of 10%, the military discount (I'm not military) of 25%, and the salad was taken from the bill.

Thanks Mellow Mushroom for taking a bad situation and making it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment